Handle Recruitment is looking for an exceptional frontline music Campaign Manager to join a commercially successful London based record label.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the management and creative marketing of releases across development projects within the urban music space. Playing a vital role in breaking new UK and International artists, this is a fantastic opportunity to build on the commercial success of an already chart topping roster.
- Manage the day to day relationship with artist managers.
- Create and implement creative marketing campaigns, manage marketing budgets and set targets for releases.
- Create and implement digital marketing campaign strategy.
- Manage the creation and/or update of marketing tools and assets.
- Source and manage press, radio, TV and online teams for each project.
Perfect for a music marketing professional, with proven success in a similar position, to confidently plan, run and manage the entire campaign process to a high standard. A passion for new music is a must!
Only applicants with the relevant experience in a marketing/ campaign management role within music and entertainment will be considered for this role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.