Campaign Manager - Music
up to 35K, Central London
Handle is working with a legendary music brand to help them find a campaign manager with experience across all biddable media channels.
You will be able to utilise your skills in first- to third-party data sources to understand their wider impact and role in their planning process and approach to buying. As a part of their vast marketing team, you will be encouraged to expand your knowledge about biddable media. This role will have heaps of opportunities to learn and grow within their large international team.
Responsibilities for the Campaign Manager:
- Understand digital audiences and feedback recommendations to stakeholders
- Manage end to end campaigns across all major platforms
- Report on performance insights with the wider team
- Understand and execute audience strategy to construct plans for campaigns
Skills and experience required for the Campaign Manager in Music:
- Solid media buying/trading experience.
- Exp with all platforms from social to programmatic, running and setting up campaigns
- Advanced MS Excel skills with a keen interest in for data
- Advanced understanding of the Google 360 suite
- Experience with biddable platforms
- Analytical traits and able to problem solve
- Understanding of audience planning and management is very important, however, no extensive experience is required.
Apply now or get in touch with Rachel Adams to
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.