An exciting opportunity has become available to work for a leading global consumer tech company in London. They are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Marketing Campaign Producer to join the retail marketing team on a 12 month contract. The role will primarily involve leading the delivery of commercial marketing campaigns in EMEIA and will work closely with the EMEIA Marketing programme managers to understand and deliver campaign asset requirements for all commercial marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, resilient, adaptable and will thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Own production and delivery of EMEIA Commercial Marketing campaigns
- Create asset briefs and hand off to EMEIA Marcom
- Inform and manage stakeholders throughout the delivery process
- QA and validate all deliverables for content and quality accuracy
- Negotiate priorities for the EMEA Marcom team to deliver to aggressive schedules
- Educate team on feasibility and timelines of projects and potential impact, provide alternative solutions that mitigate the risk
- Assessment and improvement of current production process
- Experience producing marketing campaigns, design, creative or technical interactive projects at an advertising agency, web development studio, or client side
- Campaign production experience across multiple stakeholders
- Experience in briefing and managing creative deliverables
- Excellent content brief creation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables
- Proven success building solid client/partner relationships and managing stakeholder expectations
- Proven ability to solve problems through negotiation, tact and diplomacy
- Grace under pressure - calm and logical problem solving when issues arise
- Flexibility in managing requirements in fast-paced and changing environments
- Experience managing assets for multiple languages and countries
- Ability to assess proper next steps when receiving conflicting feedback or unclear direction from a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with Keynote and Numbers
Please get in touch or apply now to discuss further!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.