An incredible opportunity has become available working within a reputable Performing Arts Centre located in the heart of Central London. The client is looking for a confident and enthusiastic Marketing Executive! If you have experience working within a busy Marketing Department and are passionate about all major art forms (art, theatre, dance, music and cinema) then this is the role for you!
The candidate must have a strong background in administrative support, be exceptionally organised and have a great knowledge in marketing responsibilities.
- Liaising with marketers to gather content for monthly emails - working closely with the Digital Marketing Assistant
- Providing full administrative support
- Updating microsites and responding to social media queries
- Coordinating events on behalf of the company, working very closely with the Senior Marketing Manager. This includes coordinating Ambassadors for the company.
- Generating reports and statistics
- Ensuring all features are placed on the website: writing copy, sourcing images and publishing web pages
- Liaising with the Box Office to ensure events are set up on systems
- Ensure marketers are aware of new activity and encourage them to support as appropriate
- Lead in the production of any printed or advertising materials
- Liaise with the Community Outreach Manager on attracting hard to reach audiences
- Budgetary Responsibility
- Ensure all communications: including copy adhere to the companies brand guidelines, style guidelines and policy
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Experience in running, devising and implementing marketing campaigns
- Confident in dealing with clients, utilising excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great copywriting skills are essential
- Experience in managing budgets
- Self-motivated, organised and able to manage heavy workloads
- Familiarity with online marketing (PPC, SEO and Social Media) and CMS systems is desirable
- A commitment to building a diverse audience and a passion for theatre and the arts!
This is a temporary role for at 3 months with potential to be extended, therefore candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. If you are excited by this opportunity then please do apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.