Part Time Marketing Communications Manager
Handle are excited to be working alongside an industry leading body for the OOH advertising space. This is a rare and exciting opportunity, perfect for someone seeking flexible working, with a fantastic team who encourage and favour autonomy.
Ideal for someone who is motivated and passionate about marketing, who would describe themselves as a social media whizz with strong client facing skills. You will have the ability to write strong and creative copy in engaging ways, whilst maintaining brand and reputation.
- Developing and implementing social media and marketing plans, along with a regular publishing schedule.
- Management of the day to day social media and engagement activities.
- Publishing and creating industry relevant content, as well as content related to the brand, which would include sourcing photos, case studies, videos and news stories.
- Measurement and development, monitoring and measuring the success of the social pages and website activity with standard KPIs.
- Ensuring that the brand is clear and consistent.
- Experience in social media and content marketing, looking for an opportunity to grow and develop a brand.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
- The ability to write compelling stories, with great attention to detail.
- Confidence to work autonomously.
This is a part time opportunity, offering 16 hours per week of work, perfect for someone seeking flexible work. You will be a quick thinker and fantastic writer, along with an interest in the advertising industry.
If the above sounds like you, please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.