Marketing Coordinator - Music
Calling all UK front-line Marketing Coordinators!
Handle is working with a leading music and entertainment company to find an exceptional Marketing Coordinator to assist the UK marketing and promotions team across domestic artist's campaigns at a commercially successful London based record label.
Key features will include:
- Providing administrative support including answering phones, coordinating messengers/mailings, ordering promo product, submitting expenses, organising travel, processing invoices, maintaining budgets, pulling Media Base Reports, organising Weekly Sales, Digital and other Marketing research information
- Maintaining marketing tools (CDs, videos, photos, jpegs) and manage distributing to internal and external parties as needed
- Coordinating with publicists on scheduling, running phoners, getting elements out to press
- Assisting with organising artist appearances (keeping calendar for artists, make sure ALL details are being handled (flights, cars, hotels, timings of event, contacts, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previously worked in or around a front-line label
- At least one year of administrative experience
- At least one year of experience in the music industry
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritise
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Marketing Coordinator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.