Marketing Coordinator - 12 month FTC
A fantastic opportunity has arisen which would be perfect for a driven marketing graduate, with a desire to get stuck into a global business, alongside a team of experienced marketing professionals.
This is a great role, ideal for a marketing junior, with working knowledge of social media and product Marketing, a keen interest in music and tech would be advantageous when applying.
- Product Management - day to day management of all marketing and artist relation stock, including ordering and coordinating.
- Social Media - supporting the Marketing Manager and Social Media Coordinator on content and enquiries or responses across the social channels.
- Press samples - close work with the AR team and PR Marketing Executive on product distribution from press and artists. Ensuring this is managed within the budget and to the assigned timeline.
- PR - Collating and coordinating the information for distribution of press, ensuring this is done effectively and in collaboration with the global team, you will be creating, uploading and updating marketing assets across the online portal.
You Will Have:
- Some previous marketing experience or administrative experience in a marketing team, within a fast paced commercial environment.
- Fantastic time management skills, the ability to work collaboratively and a methodological approach to work.
- The ability to work both independently and multi-task, while working to tight deadlines, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites.
- A marketing related degree, or equivalent.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.