Handle Recruitment are looking for a driven and hands-on Marketing Coordinator to join a Marketing team within an established Food and Lifestyle Brand.
You will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Team in delivering marketing assets across all media platforms and products, as well as providing internal communications for the rest of the business.
A great opportunity to join a collaborative and well established team, this role will suit someone with previous experience in working within a supportive marketing role for recognised organisation, or would perfectly suit a bright and driven individual with a marketing degree.
Key features will include:
- Working with our Art Team and Media Marketing Manager to organise press requests for imagery across media.
- Providing assets for magazine recipe layout, images, plus video content requests and approvals for International TV.
- Delivering internal communications plans, as designed by the Head of Marketing. These will include desk drops, in-house email send outs and staff event around Book, TV and product launches.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have working experience within a Marketing Assistant or Coordinator role.
- Have Photoshop or Email Systems experience is highly desirable but not essential.
- Have working knowledge of Google Suite (Google Slides/Google Sheets).
- Have strong working knowledge across Microsoft Office suites, such as excel and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Marketing Coordinator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.