A global consumer tech company are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their Retail Marketing team on a 3 - 6 month temporary basis.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be working with the marketing team on the delivery and evaluation of product sessions run by the company along with helping to drive awareness and attendance for the sessions through campaigns and other marketing methods.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will support the delivery of the product session campaigns and ongoing marketing
- Maintain an overarching content calendar of key opportunities
- Manage a shared calendar tracking all 'work in progress' tactics and stages of the campaign with key partner deadlines and hand-offs
- Gather and track all marketing deliverables required for campaigns and manage hand-off/syndication to external outlets including ongoing hand-offs for malls
- Establish existing baseline efforts with event platforms
- Maintain database
- Track, report, and provide insights on campaign results, challenges and opportunities
- 1-2 years previous experience in similar marketing or PR role
- Flexible project management style with the ability to quickly adapt and effect change across multiple projects simultaneously
- Extremely well organised, methodical and efficient, with the ability to independently and proactively problem solve
- A highly analytical approach, able to critically evaluate ideas and information
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital and email marketing
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Collaborative, hands-on approach to work
- Proficient in Keynote and Numbers
- Fluency in French & Italian would be beneficial
They are looking for a passionate individual, who is full of ideas and has a willingness to get stuck in. If this sounds like you, please apply now or get in touch to discuss further!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.