Marketing Coordinator - Family Entertainment Company
Handle Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a well-known family lead entertainment business, with some of the best known names in their portfolio of brands. You will be enthusiastic and proactive in approach, and work closely with the Director and Manager of this popular kids brand on integrated and effective brand campaigns.
- Supporting and implementing brand campaigns for this fantastic brand across EMEA.
- Participation in creative meetings as well as assisting with planning and coordination of development of marketing materials.
- Maintain and updating the marketing calendars, and co-ordinate all activity to tie in with the brand, broadcast and licensing activity.
- Support in the approval of relevant 3rd party marketing material, in order to ensure all materials adhere to brand guidelines set by the global brand teams.
- Supporting day to day marketing enquiries, budget processes and supporting the management of brand competitions.
You will have had exposure to a busy and collaborative marketing team, as well as a strong background within entertainment, I am looking for people who are proactive in approach, with excellent communication skills. If you are interested in becoming part of a busy team and assisting with one of the most exciting kid's brands of the moment, then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.