Marketing Coordinator - Personality Lead Brand
Handle have partnered with a wonderful, high profile food and lifestyle brand in the search of a Marketing Coordinator, working within the busy and exciting marketing team.
This is a fantastic role within an innovative and creative company, for an inventive, organised and confident individual. Experience in working in Marketing, within either entertainment, publishing, music or food would be preferable, as well as excellent attention to detail and administration skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Coordinating and fulfilling partner requests, which would involve providing assets and imagery for magazine layouts and video content for international television, publishing and product and licensing partners.
- Feeding back and approving imagery, copy and logos across the business and the partnering business's campaigns. In order to ensure that the brand is constant and in keeping with guidelines.
- Responsible for briefing the international marketing guide for international publishing and television partners.
- Execution of internal communications plan, as devised by the Senior Marketing Manager which will include, email send outs, desk drops and staff incentives around product launches.
- Working across MS Office applications and Google applications as well as photoshop and email systems, in order to come up with material for internal and external use.
We are really keen to hear from enthusiastic and outgoing Marketing professionals, with around 1-2 years' of experience throughout the entertainment industry.
If the above sounds like an opportunity for you, please get in touch or apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.