Film & Cinema
Are you a film fanatic? Itching to get back to the cinema? A marketing whizz looking for your next opportunity?
If you answered yes to those questions, than this could be the role for you! I am working with a much loved and well known cinema group in the search of a Marketing Coordinator. You will ideally have demonstrable experience across CRM, website and copywriting.
- Film marketing, supporting the marketing channels and film marketing relationships and distributors.
- Ownership of the bi-monthly magazine, copywriting, sharing it via email and keeping the colloquial and fun tone of voice consistent.
- Curating exhibitions, gaining access to talent and working regularly with distributors.
- Monitoring website content and copy, the functionality and ensuring that it's an easy to use place.
- Ensuring there is consistent compelling copy across the site.
- Continually growing distributor partnerships, close work with the Head of Marketing on large, key projects.
- Work with the Social Media Coordinator on providing social media support at events and exhibitions.
- Executing CRM strategies, with an aim to increase customer loyalty and retention.
You Will Have:
- Strong attention to detail, as well as excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with a CRM and CMS management system
- Ideally experience in film, if not media and entertainment
- Great copywriting skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm, passion and great organisation skills
- Most of all, a love for film - as you'll be working in it every day!
Please get in touch if the above sounds like you.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.