Fantastic opportunity for a detail focussed Marketing Coordinator with a passion for Broadcasting/Media to support dynamic team at this global brand. This will be a long term freelance assignment and you will be offer a pivotal support function with duties to include:
- Helping to prepare presentations for events and pitches - from new broadcaster or affiliate deals to financial projections presentations
- Assisting with prep and materials for Key Trade Market events (MIPCOM, Kidscreen, NATPE)
- Sourcing, resizing and cataloguing images and other assets for relevant internal/external communications; sharing key materials internally or with local teams and clients as necessary
- Upload marketing assets onto various systems used to service broadcast partners and affiliates
- Assisting with planning and implementing marketing campaign activities and events
- Coordinating campaign elements between multiple departments and regional marketing teams as appropriate in a timely manner
- Managing premiums, ordering and stock take
- Working closely with marketing manager to populate Metadata grids and supply to key stakeholders
- Executing and maintaining a collaterals audit across brands
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders at various levels on a regular basis
- Contributing to ad-hoc projects, which may include conducting research and writing/proofreading copy
- Collating various reports and updates for TV distribution as appropriate
- Maintaining calendar of events, adjusting according to changes in release dates or schedules
- Liaising with external agencies and updating databases
- Providing admin support to the team and additional support to the necessary VP as required - expenses, travel arrangements and ad-hoc administrative support.
- Day-to-day execution of owned social channels; writing social copy, requesting assets from agencies and the US, ensuring assets are linked in the social calendar and creating bespoke content where appropriate
- Working closely with the team to align priorities and run bespoke social campaigns; briefing an agency where necessary
- Working on quarterly social media performance reports and presenting in relevant meetings
- Keeping up to date with social media trends by attending industry workshops as well as conducting desk research
- Assisting in implementation of social messaging and content for all social pages (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and internal pages)
This will be a busy and varied role and will suit candidates who are highly organised, computer savvy and have a flexible approach to work. Solid PowerPoint skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels is also required.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.