Marketing Coordinator - Music
Incredible opportunity for a well-organised, innovative and self-motivated Marketing Coordinator to support across the marketing strategy for campaigns at an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will report into the Managing Director and be responsible for delivering marketing projects, organising video promo content and managing multiple social media channels to develop their growth and engagement.
Key features will include:
- Designing and building marketing assets for campaigns
- Management of video promo content
- Management of professional social media accounts across multiple platforms
- Conceptualising, designing and building newsletters
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience designing and building marketing assets
- Mid to high level video editing experience
- Experience of website rebranding
- CMS management experience
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Marketing Coordinator opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.