Marketing Coordinator - Real Estate and Entertainment
We are working on a unique and exciting opportunity with a business at the forefront of real estate and commercial property. They are well known for their different approach to real estate, evoking community and fun in all of the activities and campaigns that they run.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the marketing team, working across digital marketing (social media, running of the intranet and app), as well as publicity and written content. The ability to write with flare and wit, and craft marketing copy that adheres to brand guidelines, will be an integral part of this position.
- Supporting on all marketing communications internally and across the community.
- Working day to day with the Marketing Manager on the implementation and delivery of the digital content engagement plan, you will be an excellent writer and have a passion for writing content.
- Acting as the main point of contact for the wider business relating to all marketing materials.
- Writing, proof-reading and developing areas for press releases both internally and externally.
- Management of content systems for the wider community, across digital channels such as e-screens, the application, intranet and website.
- Assisting with the creation of social media output across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for campaign initiatives.
You Will Have:
- Outstanding writing skills, the natural ability to write interesting and relevant copy and collateral.
- Experience across Social Media platforms and content management systems.
- Outstanding verbal, written and communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team, as well as the capacity to think creatively with a keen eye for design.
- At least 1 years experience in a marketing position.
This is a wonderful opportunity, perfect for someone to looking for a broad role within marketing.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.