Interesting and varied Marketing Coordinator role for renowned Kids entertainment studio. You will play a pivotal part in supporting this dynamic team both administratively and creatively. Excellent organisational skills, an eagle-eye for detail and a passion for presentations will allow to flourish in this unique opportunity. Duties to include:
Helping to prepare presentations for events and pitches - from new broadcaster or affiliate deals to heavy and visual asset presentations to management finance decks
- Assisting with prep and materials for Key Trade Market events (MIPCOM, Kidscreen, NATPE)
- Sourcing, auditing and uploading marketing assets onto various systems for relevant internal/external comm
- Assist Marketing Managers with planning and implementing international marketing campaign activities and events to support our broadcast partners and build global brands
- Managing premiums, ordering and stock take
- Maintaining broadcast tracking documents and collating various reports and updates for TV distribution as appropriate
- Providing admin support to the team and additional support to the necessary VP as required - expenses, travel arrangements, budget reconciliation and ad-hoc administrative support.
- Keeping up to date with the latest relevant industry trends and campaigns by attending industry workshops as well as conducting regular competitor research
- Helping to prepare presentations for events and pitches - from new broadcaster or affiliate deals to heavy and visual asset presentations to management finance decks
- 2+ Years' experience in marketing (ideally within the Entertainment/Broadcast marketing sector) with a strong understanding of Digital Media and Social Media.
- Strong admin skills and competent use of MS Word/Excel and particularly PowerPoint
- Good understanding of Photoshop (essential), Illustrator (preferred), InDesign (preferred)
- A creative vision and mindset when it comes to producing marketing materials
- A passion for content, (particularly an interest in TV and film) with a strong interest in Kids TV.
- Proactive and enthusiastic, with ability to work autonomously to deadlines, take ownership of projects and keep calm under pressure
- Analytical with outstanding attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise workload
- Ability to work with confidential materials discreetly and responsibly
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills; confident in communication with senior management
- Strong written and presentation skills (preparing and presenting
- Strong team player with ability to build and maintain relationships both internally within the organization and externally.
This is a fantastic ongoing interim opportunity to start asap and support a warm, friendly and highly successful team! Send us your CV for review today :)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.