We are looking after an amazing opportunity for a marketing coordinator to join one of our largest and world-famous TV clients.
If you are currently looking for a fresh challenge and are keen to explore opportunities within the media industry, this is a fantastic position! You'll be a vital part of this fast-paced and passionate team, keen to utilize your current marketing expertise and enjoy expressing your creativity in terms of designs and layouts.
- PowerPoint - create and update presentations (using existing assets)
- Systems management - Passport updates and cross-checks
- Manage tracking documents - keeping CP 7 tracker/agents grid tracker up to date (working with sales assistant)
- Newsletter Updates (contribute to weekly digital newsletter/produce brands and broadcast newsletter)
- Social media support (Facebook/web)
- Online Rebrand - working with external producer to upload all new branding to website/updating old clips where needed
- Games inventory (work with external producer on games translation project)
- Assist with metadata inputs for channel/monthly highlights
- Able to take direction
- Keen and eager to learn - interested in the KIDS business
- Great at PowerPoint, not just a proficient user, but a creative person who can make something look good, and also flow as a marketing deck (a design background would be helpful)
- Organized - being able to keep track of time/tasks
Please note this is a temporary position and candidates must be immediately available and free for the full duration.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.