Handle are partnering with a Leading eSports business to find an innovative and digitally savvy Marketing Director with a passion for gaming and sport.
On the back of sustained growth and success, this is a new position for an accomplished and creative marketer to help build and motivate a talented team and oversee go-to-market strategy; executing full mix campaigns across all properties.
Key duties will include:
- Operational responsibility for coordinating, managing and reporting on marketing budget and spend.
- In partnership with the CMO, define resource requirements and recruit marketing team to execute and deliver all campaign activities covering all core areas: Channel Management and Social Media, Brand Management and Creative, Performance Marketing, Product Management.
- Foster a 'test & learn' culture across the marketing function, ensuring data, analysis and audience insight is central to decision making at all times.
- Work in partnership with the Head Of PR & Comms to coordinate campaign planning, key messaging, asset provision and production.
- Day to day management of agency resource: media, social media, content production, others as necessary.
- Active involvement in new product and services development (broadcast/stream & digital).
- Ownership of the online platform (audience, content, CRM) and day to day audience growth & engagement in new digital products & services.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a hands on Marketing Director with strong commercial acumen to build a 'best in class' brand, to set the vision and inspire a team. You will be collaborative in approach and have proven track record within entertainment, gaming or social content.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.