Marketing ECRM Coordinator
Handle are pleased to me working with a fantastic events and ticketing company who work with some of the biggest venues and event spaces across the world, to source a Marketing ECRM Coordinator.
The Marketing eCRM Coordinator role is vital role in the marketing team and primarily responsible for all B2C email marketing execution. The role is focused on planning and management of email communications calendar, working with data to prepare lists and writing compelling copy to achieve revenue targets. You will support the Marketing team in developing, planning and implementing eCRM activity to meet both short and long-term needs of the business
We are looking for an incredibly organised individual who is used to working in a busy team environment. They will have a keen eye for detail and can work with speed and accuracy. The ideal candidate can multi-task effortlessly, are willing to learn and remain calm under pressure. The ideal candidate will have also had experience working with Salesforce, this is a must.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and management of eCRM calendar in line with strategic objectives
- Building segmented send flows in the Salesforce Platform
- Working with data from previous shows to best target future sales
- Managing the day-to-day activities for the ECRM programme
- Working cross-functionally with the rest of the marketing team
- Development of email content including writing of marketing copy and imagery sourcing/selection
- Creating email campaigns and workflows in Salesforce Campaign Builder
- Proof-reading Email testing and sign-off
- Covering social media posting when social team on holiday
- Positively adapting to our company culture and living our core values
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years working in an eCRM marketing role
- Knowledge and previous use of Salesforce / Exact Target
- Photoshop basic level
- Adobe knowledge useful
- Excellent organisation skills and a meticulous eye for detail
- Knowledge of multiple genres of music and sport.
- Ability to form close working relationships with stake holders of all levels
- Experience within a fast paced marketing team
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting marketing coordinator opportunity, please apply now! Email email@example.com with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.