Marketing Manager - Music Agency
Amazing opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a well-known 360- entertainment agency that spans music management, label services, design, brand partnerships and events.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for initiating, planning and managing all aspects of domestic and international marketing campaigns for projects.
The main responsibilities of a Marketing Manager are:
- Producing physical and digital marketing plans and briefing digital asset creation
- Plotting marketing plans and timelines for the entire artist campaigns
- Developing the strategy for an artist and campaign including artists identity, competitor brands, audience segments/targets and key goals including release and product strategy
- Commissioning creative assets including logo, artwork, photos, video content and digital content
- Working closely internal and external teams to ensure all projects run smoothly from start to finish.
The ideal Marketing Manager will have:
- Proven experience working in a similar role within the music industry
- Excellent skills in effectively managing budgets across all areas off marketing from creative to media
- The ability to deliver forward- thinking and creative campaigns, making smaller budgets work harder to deliver greater impact
- Excellent knowledge of Word/Excel/iCal/Mail/iPhone/Mac
If you would to apply or would like some more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and short covering letter
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.