Marketing Executive - 12 month FTC
Film & Cinema
We are working with a market leader within their industry, in search of a Marketing Executive; this is a great opportunity for someone with around 1 - 2 year's marketing experience and passion for film.
You will work alongside the Senior Marketing Manager in supporting the delivery of great campaigns and communications up and down the country, with an aim to increase admissions and drive revenue.
- Through paid, owned and earned channels, support on the delivery of campaigns to create awareness for sites up and down the country. With a focus on customer segments, key content and seasonal gifting.
- Key point of contact for local marketing requests, being responsible for identifying areas of potential revenue boosts across local sites.
- Assisting on new launches, creating a buzz and awareness for a new launch and supporting on the delivery of an integrated approach across all channels.
- Supporting on the management of agency relationships, you will be a strong relationship builder.
- Management of POS, budget management and keeping on top of post campaign analysis.
You Will Have:
- A Marketing related degree, at least 1 years experience in the industry.
- Experience in campaign planning and management in a customer focused role.
- A background in working with numerous stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Budget management experience, as well as proficiency across Microsoft packages.
- A passion for film! This role is working with film day to day - so a demonstrated passion for the industry is required.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.