An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen within my clients thriving business! This is a great opportunity for someone with marketing experience seeking a new challenge.
Working to support the sales function of the business and extend business growth through building great working relationships and marketing projects. This position would be ideally suited to someone with a key interest in the luxury real estate sector.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Update content to entice client interest
- Implement new and creative marketing strategies to increase business awareness
- Work on databases to organise information and collect useful data
- Be first point of a call for all enquiries regarding projects
- Attract, engage and build client awareness through ongoing campaigns and output
Key skills required:
- Previous digital marketing and social media experience is essential
- Great communication and relationships building skills
- 'Can do' attitude, friendly and personable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Photoshop packages desirable
In return my client offers a bright and friendly environment with a competitive salary and progression. If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading and exciting organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.