An amazing opportunity to work at the heart of the Electronic Music Industry. My client is looking for an experienced OFFLINE, traditional marketeer to join their global team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for music and a wealth of knowledge in offline marketing.
- Traditional offline marketing
- Brand Marketing Material Design and Execution
- Global marketing
- Photography Assets
- Public relations
- Advertising and media buying
- Digital Management
- Campaigns and Tactical Product Marketing Support
- Budget Responsibility
Knowledge and Skill requirements:
- 4+ years experience in a marketing role
- Press and PR experience!
- Media Communications experience
- Degree in a marketing discipline or equivalent
- Previous and proven 360 marketing experience in a fast-paced commercial environment is essential
- Broad knowledge of the entire marketing mix is advantageous, experience of working on a global brand is preferred
- Must have a track record of planning, developing, delivering and monitoring integrated marketing campaigns, especially in areas of PR, advertising and product marketing
- Requires strong project management skills along with the ability to coordinate within a matrix environment with the wider marketing team and departments
- Ability to multi-task and to work to tight deadlines demonstrating excellent time management skills with a methodical approach to work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal establishing good working relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders with high attention to detail, this is essential
- Excellent numerical skills with a high level of accuracy including budget management skills commercially astute
If this opportunity excited you and you have the relevant experience, please apply now.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.