Handle Recruitment is seeking a Creative Strategist to join a growing team with a media agency who focus on social impact campaigns with household brand names. This will be a temporary position to begin with on an immediate start, with potential for the role to go permanent.
As an agency the focus is to better connect clients to young people and their families, delivering on-the-ground impacts through ambitious ideas and strong partnerships. At the heart of their offering is a strategic centre that combines data, segmentation, and research to
develop strategies and purpose-driven programmes.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Confidence in identifying insights and building logical and creative solutions.
- Great presentation skills with the ability to sell ideas to clients.
- Understanding of research and the ability to direct internal and external research partners.
- Great understanding of business and brand marketing, with the ability to connect it with young people and families.
- Keen interest in digital and experience of demonstrating ROI.
- Ability to bring strategies to life with brilliant ideas, executional innovation and compelling storytelling.
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.