Handle Recruitment is seeking a budding Marketing Executive to join a leading a global and leading B2B Business Intelligence, media & Events business.
You will play a key role in executing integrated lead generation campaigns for a portfolio of learning courses, from setting up products and campaigns in our marketing systems, to producing emails and optimising paid search and social campaigns.
As the Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up products and campaigns in the marketing and CRM systems.
- Maintaining the marketing budget spend tracker.
- Managing email campaigns independently.
- Managing administration for the company website.
- Measuring and reporting on performance across all campaigns.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a Marketing or Business Development position, B2B Media/Events industry preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative copywriting technique.
- Effective project and time management.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.