Handle Recruitment is seeking a B2B marketing executive to join an established events, media and business intelligence company.
As the Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Developing the annual events marketing plan with senior colleagues
- Owning the execution of the annual marketing plan and taking ownership of marketing activities and campaign planning as part of this
- Researching, executing and evaluating direct marketing campaigns both offline and online
- Ensuring all marketing communications are accurate, consistent and adhering to brand guidelines Using all available marketing channels including automation (Marketo) to deliver recruitment campaigns
- Using content to engage targeted audiences appropriately
- Ensuring marketing and sales activity is measured and reacted to, supporting continuous improvement
- Working with the Senior Events Manager to define audiences and develop content strategies
- On site event day activity - engaging with key stakeholders to ensure marketing objectives remain aligned such as delegates, speakers, observe table discussions and sponsorship interactions.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in B2B events marketing
- Social media and automation marketing experience
- Exposure to working with a sales/business development team
- Strong systems experience including Microsoft Office, CRM and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please apply now or get in touch for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.