Handle Recruitment is seeking a Marketing Executive with experience in B2B marketing and a love of events, to work on a flagship portfolio of trade shows.
As the Marketing Executive your day to day responsibilities will look like;
- Executing marketing plans, producing high quality, response-driven marketing campaigns, using targeted promotional techniques (including direct marketing, advertising, email marketing, social media marketing, live events, webinars, reader surveys)
- Recording and monitoring marketing spend to accurately track costs for campaigns
- Writing and editing high quality, compelling copy, making sure that all printed and online communications are in line for the brand
- Supporting the development of creative concepts; producing briefs and managing each stage of the design process to ensure all marketing material is approved and delivered to schedule
- Producing timely and accurate audience and marketing reports, ensuring data is collected in line with best practice guidelines
- Demonstrating industry awareness and audience understanding, identifying key competitors, highlighting changing marketing techniques and identifying opportunities
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Solid B2B marketing experience, ideally in events and/or media
- Excellent communication skills and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications
- Copy writing, proof reading skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and awareness of digital and online platforms
- Good knowledge of I.T. including Office packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
If you are a marketeer who would love to work within an established portfolio and for a large business big on progression this is for you! Please get in touch and apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.