I am actively seeking a Marketing Executive for a leading B2C events company based in Central London.
My client are a leading consumer focused events company, they are an ambitious fast growing company, owning and running 25+ ongoing events. These events run across the UK and Ireland and attract over 400,000 visitors annually.
They are now expanding the team and looking for a determined and motivated Marketing Executive to come on board, to use existing skills and develop and grow with the company. The purpose of this role is to help achieve the right quality and quantity of visitors and exhibitors including the required revenue targets where applicable through: understanding the market, input into the marketing plan, inputting into the identification of visitor target groups and delivering the marketing communications campaign for the events.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Executive include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Events team on the creation, development and implementation of the communication plan in order to achieve event objectives.
- Produce targeted and effective marketing collateral.
- Maintain day to day relationships with relevant agencies
- Research and compile direct marketing and advertising schedules with the Marketing Manager
- Update show websites in a timely manner ensuring messages are consistent with offline promotional material
- Liaise directly with exhibitors to ensure they are apprised of relevant marketing activity and they are maximising marketing opportunities pre, during and post event
- To help with the delivery of event features
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to implement a marketing campaign
- Creative thinking
- Strong IT skills
- Commitment and determination
- Willing to learn, adapt and grow within the role
Salary and benefits:
£20,000-£24,000 (experience dependant)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.