Handle Recruitment is seeking an ambitious marketer to join a lovely B2C subscription company who create publications that cater to the nursing industry, based in North West London.
As the Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering email campaigns to acquire new customers
- Writing compelling copy for email and landing pages
- Briefing designers for artwork, requesting data, scheduling and tracking campaign performance
- Working with the editorial team to send out daily and weekly e-alerts to registered users and subscribers
- Managing communications with B2C subscribers to ensure they are kept up to date on any enhancements or changes to their subscription resources
- Managing the online customer feedback service to ensure the business is fully aware of any issues and can resolve them quickly
- Creating video user guides to help educate subscribers on how to use the online resources and increase usage
- Utilising all available advertising space in journals to promote online resources including portfolio, journal archive and free, cross-publication content
- Attending exhibitions and conferences as agreed, which may require travel and overnight stays
- Working closely with an external agency to maximise sales from monthly telemarketing campaigns, including briefing the agency
- Continually testing and refining Google AdWords conversion campaigns to maximise ROI.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Suitable marketing qualifications or courses undertaken
- Experience in the following areas; advertising, campaign and budget management, digital marketing & content creation/copywriting
- Experience in the publishing industry (desirable)
If you are looking to further develop your marketing experience and career please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.