This major UK Publisher of Children's Books is looking for a Marketing Executive to support the Marketing team in developing and implementing fully integrated consumer campaigns for their broad range of Children's authors and titles.
With a focus on frontlist titles, key responsibilities include:
- Supporting marketing campaign initiatives across the full mix to strengthen author brands and to drive sales of new Children's titles across both Digital and Physical formats
- Collating and organising all digital and print marketing assets
- Assisting with digital advertising
- Developing B2B communications to enable the sales team to bring new products to market
- Looking after the day-to-day administration of the marketing team including raising POs and setting up new suppliers
- Generating sales reports and graphs for key titles
Coming from a Consumer Marketing background from either within the Publishing Industry or from a Children's/Family Brand, the ideal candidate will be a creative Marketer with previous experience in working on nationwide campaigns across the full marketing mix. You will be an excellent communicator, have great PowerPoint and Excel skills and ideally some experience of social media publishing tools. In addition you will have a strong educational background and a passion for children's books and brands!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.