This Global Entertainment Company with a portfolio of some of the biggest Children's Brands is looking for a Marketing Executive to develop and execute Trade Marketing activities across Marketing, Trade Events, Licensing, TV and PR.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, key responsibilities include:
- Managing the annual trade media plan and trade advertising budget
- Managing all bookings with digital and print trade publications and overseeing the creation of all trade adverts
- Overseeing all marketing activity at Trade Shows from managing the design of stands to organising the creation and delivery of all collateral
- Working with an external PR agency to manage all Trade PR activities
- Manging entry submissions for Festivals and Award Ceremonies
- Providing general administrative support to the marketing team from arranging travel and accommodation to invoicing and raising POs.
With previous B2B marketing experience within Entertainment, preferably for Children's Brands, the ideal candidate will have previous experience of working on Trade Shows (ideally within the Toys and Licensing industry). You will have developed Trade Marketing and PR activities within a busy marketing team, have excellent administrative and organisation skills and be someone who's not afraid to roll up their sleeves and 'muck in'.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.