We have an amazing opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join one of the world's leading event organisers within the defence and security industry. We are looking for a highly motivated and creative marketing executive to join the growing marketing team, in order to maximise revenue and contribute to the development of their portfolio.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing creative marketing campaigns to a high standard and delivering them on time and within the marketing budget. You will be an excellent team player and have the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Planning and delivering cross-channel marketing campaigns in line with the event
- Assisting with designing, producing and distributing all promotional materials relating to the portfolio
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms including websites, social media, emails and brochures
- Enhancing the online presence by keeping the website up to date and using other digital channels
- Continuously analysing and evaluating marking campaigns to improve performance and providing the marketing manager with on-going post campaign reports
- Working with key media and association partners to secure external promotions
- Strong experience in marketing role within a B2B exhibitions environment
- Proven success of implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience using social media
- In-depth knowledge of on and offline marketing
- Experience using CRM- Preferably Pardot and Salesforce
- Proficient Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- High level of attention to detail, copy writing, proofing and analytical skills
- Strong Analytical skills and understanding of tracking and response reporting
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills and able to work well under pressure
- Hunger to exceed targets with a can do attitude
- A strong problem solver with a confident attitude
- Have a creative and flexible approach to work
- Highly organised and imaginative
If you are a highly creative candidate with proven marketing experience within a B2B event role please get in touch.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.