Handle Recruitment is seeking a Marketing Executive to join a digital performing arts platform, supplying engaging content worldwide to over three million students in the performing arts and live theatre industries.
You will play a vital part in a period a growth for the business, as they will be establishing their presence in the US market in 2019!
As the Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the marketing manager to identify and build new routes to the US market
- Copywriting for flagship campaigns that translates across key marketing channels, specifically email, social media and print
- Creation of landing pages and articles to generate campaign conversions
- Updating marketing material including briefs and internal corporate material
- Building customer surveys to developing a deeper understanding of customers and identify new areas of opportunity
- Weekly reporting of campaign activity and lifecycle status
- Provision of full analysis and reporting on activity on lead cycle
- Using data for optimisation of product, communication and customer lifecycle and journeys
- Detail checking and proofreading of marketing material and campaign material
- Support of overall marketing team functions and tasks
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Marketing experience, ideally in SaaS, digital, subscriptions or publishing
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing
- Exposure to the US market and/or working with global strategies
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- An innovative, creative and commercial mindset
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.