Handle Recruitment is seeking a Project Executive to join a FTSE listed events organisation, specialising in partnering with one of the world's biggest blue chip tech clients for a series of international edtech exhibitions.
As the Project Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Dedicated point person for liaising with 10+ partners at each show
- Crafting slide deck with the inclusions for partners at the show
- Coordinating and leading calls with each partner to explain their package
- Managing pre-show communications and reminders
- Leading onsite check-ins and gathering survey feedback
- Analysing survey feedback and sending post-show communications and thank you emails
- Day-to-day management of the process of reserving hotel rooms, and sending confirmations to VIPs, working between the Hotel and Microsoft GO Desk
- Working between with transfer provider and Microsoft to book transfers, capturing final costs for all VIP transfers
- Day-to-day management of all documents with booking information, collating information from different sources (esp. email); using formulas to calculate totals
- Confirmations sent to all VIPs regarding their stay and hotel/airport transfers
- Updating client on current room bookings and any adjustments; updating on VIP registration numbers
- Support in the preparation of on-site needs: Final lists, staff briefings, etc.
- Liaising with Microsoft contacts to gather room orders (anything required for their room, including flowers, Internet, Catering, Electrics, etc.) and be day-of contact to ensure room requirements are met
- Coordinating with suppliers, gathering estimates and inputting final orders directly
- Maintaining spreadsheet with all room set-up requirements, organise files as records for 2021
- Onsite contact during the shows, managing all clients and expectations in relation to orders
- Provide general admin support as and when required to the team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of working in project management or operations, ideally within events
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Experience using Microsoft Suite, especially ExCel and PowerPoint
- A second language is desirable
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.