Handle Recruitment is seeking a Researcher to join a world renowned art gallery on a fixed term contract.
As a Researcher you will join the Data & Insight team to support the Gallery in making data-informed decisions through audience research and insight. This role is primarily responsible for designing and carrying out user research across all channels in the Gallery as well as online.
You will maintain and add to an already extensive knowledge base of audiences online and in the Gallery. Your day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Carrying out regular quantitative and qualitative research with general visitors, digital visitors, staff and other audiences
- Interpreting results of research and drawing insights from a wide variety of sources
- Creating summary reports, presentations, visualisations and other formats
- Advising designers, product managers, team leaders and technologists on user experience driven design decisions
- Finding opportunities to source new insights to contribute to the audience strategy, and other related projects
- Confidently working across departmental and organisational borders, with a range of internal and external stakeholders and third party suppliers
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in market research, psychology, sociology, digital media or a related discipline
- Ability to build and manage research solutions for a cultural or commercial organisation
- Ability to gather and condense large amounts of technical, in-depth information into easily digestible, actionable requests to drive decision making
- Ability to use tools such as Snap Surveys, Google Analytics, and Excel
- Proven knowledge of research methods for collecting and analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong presenting skills, confidently showcasing findings to all levels of stakeholders across the gallery
- Passion for exploring new concepts and ways of working, with the ability to understand complex models and programmes
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.