! CALLING ALL COMEDY ENTHUSIASTS !
I have an unmissable opportunity for award-winning talent management, live promotion and television production group with offices in the UK and USA! This globally respected company is looking for someone with a passion for the entertainment industry and an undeniable love for Comedy! This is a fantastic position for someone looking to establish themselves in the industry.
As the Marketing Executive, you will work closely with clients (both the talent and talent management) on promoting live shows, both touring and longer venue runs. You would work closely with internal Press team to maximise marketing campaigns.
- Working with designers and content producers (internal and external) to create promotional assets for their shows
- Working with venues to promote shows including sending copy, imagery and marketing materials in a timely fashion as well as regular contact with the venue teams in the run-up to a show to discuss activity to promote shows
- Putting a marketing budget together and managing a budget control sheet for show and tours
- Working with marketing and media agencies to devise campaigns to promote shows
- Working with ticket agents to ensure the best possible promotion and support for shows
TV Recordings responsibilities:
- Liaising with the Television production teams to manage the setup and running of audiences
- Managing campaign activity for each project, ensuring we have enough tickets allocated for each show
- Attending show recordings outside of office hours
- Recruiting freelancers to oversee the registration of all audience members on the show filming day
- Experience in a similar position within the live comedy, theatre, music, TV or entertainment industry
- Great attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Experience of working with Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Basic photoshop skills (Desirable but not essential)
Please do not hesitate to apply if this role excited you and you have all of the relevant experience needed - email@example.com
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.