Handle recruitment are actively seeking a Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager for a fantastic opportunity based in the city of London for a leading events firm.
My client are an ambitious and innovative company who have expanded over the years and have aggressive growth plans for the future. With on-going events, they have an exciting acquisition portfolio, it really is a great time to join!
The ideal candidate will have a 'can do' attitude and will work hard to achieve results. You will take pride in your work and be creative and strategic in your thinking. You will have sat in a similar position, ideally managing a team.
The duties of a Marketing manager include but are not limited to:
- To undertake research on previous events/target audience/competitors
- To work with the sales team to plan and implement the marketing campaign
- To develop and agree a brief for the team and relevant agencies
- To produce marketing elements of the post show report to highlight the effectiveness of the campaigns and to gain further insight into the events
- To support the Event Director with the workshop and seminar programmes and input creative ideas
- To manage and develop a successful team
Salary and benefits:
£28,000-£30,000K plus bonus
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.