I am actively seeking a Marketing Executive for a well-established events firm in the heart of London.
This role is to work as a marketing executive in an incredibly fast paced and dynamic environment. Working on market leading awards and conferences you will be responsible for driving volume and revenue growth through multi-media direct marketing campaigns.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To plan and implement targeted, integrated multi-media marketing campaigns for events (a mix of awards and conferences).
- Work very closely with sales teams, providing leads and creative collateral to increase leads and sales.
- Write engaging copy and maintain a high level of proofreading across various channels including email, websites, press releases and printed collateral.
- To build key relationships with third party organisations in order to increase brand preference, raise event profile, extend marketing reach, increase our customer base and drive revenue.
- To ensure all marketing and telesales activity and results are tracked and measured to allow investment based on analysis of current and past performance.
- To constantly liaise with key internal stakeholders to ensure sales, production/event management, sponsorship sales and logistics are fully aligned with strategic marketing objectives, and also, where necessary, supported by marketing activity and strategy
- To actively seek out and implement new initiatives to drive revenue in the designated sector
The ideal candidate:
- 6 months experience + in a B2B marketing role
- Experience working within an events business would be desirable but not essential
- Be keen to learn, grow and develop with a strong work ethic
- Good attention to detail
Salary and benefits:
£24-26K + generous bonus. Creative, fun working environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.