I am actively seeking an experienced Marketing Executive from an exhibition and events background.
This role is to work as a marketing executive in an incredibly fast paced and dynamic environment. Working on market leading awards and conferences you will be responsible for driving volume and revenue growth through multi-media direct marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Executive include but are not limited to:
- To plan and implement targeted, integrated multi-media marketing campaigns for events (a mix of awards and conferences).
- Work very closely with sales teams, providing leads and creative collateral to increase leads and sales.
- Write engaging copy and maintain a high level of proofreading across various channels including email, websites, press releases and printed collateral.
- To build key relationships with third party organisations in order to increase brand preference, raise event profile, extend marketing reach, increase our customer base and drive revenue.
- To ensure all marketing and telesales activity and results are tracked and measured to allow investment based on analysis of current and past performance
- To constantly liaise with key internal stakeholders to ensure sales, production/event management, sponsorship sales and logistics are fully aligned with strategic marketing objectives, and also, where necessary, supported by marketing activity and strategy
- To actively seek out and implement new initiatives to drive revenue in the designated sector
Skills and Experience:
- 12 months (min) experience of working in a B2B marketing role
- Experience of working in events business, in an events marketing role - desirable but not essential providing they have the relevant experience as detailed in the job spec
Salary & Benefits:
£26-£30K (experience dependant) + Bonus
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.