Marketing Executive - Events
A really fantastic opportunity for a Marketing graduate or junior marketer to work with a popular media company and the UK's leading producer of unmissable consumer events.
This role is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to work on some of their really exciting events. You will be working alongside a team to help deliver first-class multi-channel marketing campaigns to attract the right audiences and achieve maximum revenue across the events and experiences.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working with the marketing team on the implementation of marketing plans to achieve objectives relating to visitor attendance and revenue targets
- Understand the objectives and timescales for the event and work to those deadlines
- Working with the data and CRM leads to manage the campaign data requirements
- Assist in the production of targeted and effective marketing materials based on a specific cohort and content strategy for each event
- Help maintain day-to-day relationships with relevant agencies and suppliers including; creative, ticketing, print, media buying and PR
- Assist in the planning and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns including print and online advertising, direct mail, email, sales promotions and partnerships, social media and PR campaigns
- Ensure each event website is kept fully up to date with relevant content and consistent brand voice
- Manage email marketing using the Adestra platform, delivering segmented campaigns in line with the cohort/content strategy with well written and engaging copy
- Liaise directly with exhibitors to ensure they are apprised of relevant marketing activity and that they are maximising marketing opportunities pre, during and post-event
- Assist in the development and scheduling of social media campaigns
- Manage customer service enquiries, responding to inbound customer emails, and social media comments and messages
- Support in the delivery of the detailed results of the marketing campaign for the creation of post-show reports
You Will Have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of marketing and campaign planning
- Experience in basic website management
- Understanding of digital marketing tools and campaigns
- Good overall IT skills including Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Great organisational skills and good time management
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- A Willing to learn, adapt and grow within a role
- Experience in consumer events or exhibitions
- Demonstrable market and industry knowledge
This is a fantastic role for Marketing graduates or a junior marketer looking to work on events for a really exciting company.
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.