I am actively seeking a B2C Marketing Executive for a leading consumer exhibition company based in Central London.
My client are a leading consumer focused events company, they are an ambitious fast growing company, owning and running 25+ ongoing events. These events run across the UK and Ireland and attract over 400,000 visitors annually.
They are now looking for a Marketing Executive for a new acquisition focused in the travel industry. The Marketing Executive will be tasked to help achieve the right quality and quantity of visitors and exhibitors including the required revenue targets where applicable through: understanding the market, input into the marketing plan, inputting into the identification of visitor target groups and delivering the marketing communications campaign for the events
The responsibilities of the Marketing Executive include but are not limited to:
- To work with the Marketing Manager and Events team on the creation, development and implementation of the communications plan in order to achieve event objectives.
- Understand the objectives and timescales for the event
- To work with the Marketing Manager and Events team to produce targeted and effective marketing collateral.
- To help maintain day-to-day relationships with relevant agencies and suppliers including; creative, ticketing, print and media buying, and PR.
- Research and compile direct marketing and advertising schedules with the Marketing Manager.
- To update show websites in a timely manner ensuring messages are consistent with offline promotional material.
- To liaise directly with exhibitors to ensure they are apprised of relevant marketing activity and that they maximise marketing opportunities pre-, during and post-event.
- To help with the delivery of event features (e.g. conferences and seminars) as required.
- Assist with the maintenance of the related day to day relationships.
- Input into the interpretation of data for post-event reports.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be in a similar position working within consumer exhibitions
- Ability and experience creating and implementing a marketing campaign
- Creative thinking
- Good organisational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
- Commitment and determination
- Willing to learn, adapt and grown within the role
Salary and benefits:
Up to 24K + annual bonus
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.