Handle Recruitment is seeking a marketing with experience in the fashion exhibitions industry to join a global B2B events organisation on a three month contract.
As the Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Working with key internal teams including event operations, digital and lead generation
- Working with Head of Marketing to execute media and PR plans, liaising with PR agencies and media buying
- Assisting creation of all relevant promotional collateral (digital and print) for the campaign
- Providing social media support for each event to improve online brand presence - message scheduling, group message interaction, administer follower acquisition and engagement campaigns in conjunction with paid digital/social team.
- Supporting the delivery of the partnership plan (including associations, professional bodies & media partners)
- Website content management
- Providing regular channel analysis to the Marketing Manager for regular reporting of event KPI performance vs. target
- Conducting interviews with exhibitors and visitors pre and during the shows
- Onsite management of videography and photographer teams
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Marketing experience within fashion exhibitions or events
- Strong understanding of working with and briefing external designers
- Availability to start immediately and commit to a three month contract
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.