This Entertainment Technology Company firmly ingrained within the Film Industry is looking for a Marketing Executive to support Consumer and B2B marketing activity across the full marketing mix.
Working closely with Film Distributors (Major Studio's and Indies) and Cinema chains, key responsibilities include:
- Managing the day-to-day marketing activities of the UK market
- Managing all social media channels - coordinating the social media calendars, assisting in content creation and working with the Marketing Director to develop social media strategy
- Assisting events, screenings and trade shows
- Managing the external PR agency
- Developing marketing relationships with some international territories
- Raising PO's and carrying out additional, ad hoc administrative duties
Coming ideally from the Entertainment Industry, the perfect candidate with have excellent all-round marketing experience and be particularly strong on the social media/digital content creation side of things. You will be highly organised with first-rate copywriting and proofreading skills as well as a strong grasp of all Microsoft Office programs. Working knowledge of Photoshop and Premier Pro are a bonus. Based North West of London, you must be able to drive and have access to a car. A passion for film is also a must!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.