Marketing Assistant - Local Marketing & Film
An amazing opportunity has come about with a household name, and popular entertainment and cinema group. This is an excellent role for someone with marketing expertise and a passion for film and entertainment. You'll be assisting on large-scale marketing campaigns - focused on localising activity and working day to day with some of the biggest names in the business.
- Close work on refurbishment and launches, supporting across all marketing channels, in order to help build awareness and excitement for new launches.
- Fulfilling on local requests across over 100 sites throughout the country.
- Supporting the delivery of a number of marketing and communications through a number of channels, to help push awareness for campaigns.
- Assisting on national campaigns and localising them with a focus on customer and demographic, as well as seasonal and regional campaigns.
- Regular work with agencies and management of the relationship with agencies, focusing on excellent delivery and levels of service.
You Will Have:
- At least 6 months - 1 year marketing related experience, or a marketing degree.
- An undeniable passion and keen interest in film, you'll be working with the product every day!
- Experience in supporting on marketing activities, as well as fantastic written and oral skills.
- The ability to prioritise and multitask across a number of projects at any one time.
- Previous exposure in managing campaign budgets.
- A proactive and professional approach to work, with experience in a marketing role previously.
I want to hear from you, if you are an enthusiastic team player with a love for film and entertainment!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.