Handle are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join a Fintech company based in London. If you are passionate about Marketing and are looking to pursue a career in the Digital and FinTech industries then this job could be ideal for you.
With a large client base that is continuously growing this company are part of the digital data revolution and are looking for someone to join them on their exciting journey to help support and grow the company's presence through their marketing channels.
The role is varied and fast-paced with a great opportunity for you to work across all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Working to support the company's marketing goals to increase brand awareness as well as generate and nurture leads through multi-channel campaigns such as email, AMB, and paid media
- You will become a marketing automation guru and create those important customer journeys to improve engagement on email campaigns to deliver qualified leads
- Support in the creation, editing and posting short-form content
- Help grow the brands presence through their social media and PR channels
- Working on the execution of events including webinars, user groups, customer events and external industry events
Essential experience and Qualifications:
- Experience working in B2B marketing
- Experience or interest in the Banking/FinTech industry
- Have strong digital credentials and able to work across a wide range of Marketing channels
- Strong communication skills
- Writing and editing skills in English
- Experience of event and logistics management
- Experience with some marketing automation tools is desirable but not essential
This role is a permanent position which will start as soon as possible and is going to pay a salary of £30-£35k depending on experience.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.