Handle Recruitment are excited to be partnering with a London based global financial technology company and the leading independent operator of multiple institutional execution venues for FX and crypto currency trading to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their fast-paced and dynamic marketing team.
The successful candidate will be a driven and ambitious individual looking to join a close-knit team and a company at a time of rapid growth. The chosen candidate will be a self-starter who's willing to roll up their sleeves and support the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing in the daily running of campaigns and ensuring the brand is represented effectively.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating events and speaking opportunities, updating the annual conference and event calendar and reporting back on each event
- Brand campaign reporting and regular monitoring of brand assets
- Supporting the day to day management of marketing automation tools - including contact management and reporting on MQLs to SQLs
- Strong emphasis on delivering results and completing required tasks
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager in the day to day running and reporting of marketing campaigns and client communications
- General support of the marketing function: documentation of collateral requirements, monitoring information on the websites, organising and monitoring the asset library, monitoring IB websites for brand guidelines conformance, monitoring the company's online presence including social media
- Data organisation and ensuring all clients and prospect data in the CRM and marketing automation tool is up to date and segmented
- PR support - keeping track of press coverage, arranging interview logistics
- Reporting on execution of social media activity, sponsored and organic, and day to day running of the content calendar for social media channels
Key skills required:
- Circa 3 years' experience in B2B financial services - FX or digital assets is a plus
- Experience in campaign monitoring, reporting and presenting findings from the reported results
- Skilled in helping coordinate multiple projects and offering support where needed
- Social media expertise - both with organic and sponsored growth and experience in using social media tools to post, manage and report
- Having used marketing automation tools and having a basic understanding of how campaigns are set up and monitored within those tools
- Liaising and coordinating with the creative team on preparation of campaign elements and assets to support campaign execution
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly driven and delivery oriented, creative, innovative and proactive
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel
This is a permanent role based in their London headquarters, we can therefore only consider candidates who are willing and able to be based in the London offices when it is safe to do so.
If you're a passionate and ambitious marketing executive looking to join a company at an exciting time of growth, apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.