FMCG and Lifestyle
Fantastic opportunity to join a very exciting drinks brand owned by a pioneering FMCG business.
They are looking for a pragmatic candidate that is keen to get stuck into new and upcoming events and take on the range of responsibilities that this role involves.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and marketing function on all activities including branding, promotions, and digital activity
- Use existing SEO content and publish across all social platforms
- Keep up to date with current trends and hot topics on social media in order to provide relevant and enticing content for the blog
- Edit website content, create web forms, landing pages and other tools to help drive website traffic
- Use Google Analytics to provide recommendations on required changes
- Execute the event plans, manage bookings, liaise with external parties (e.g. catering, promo material, venue facilitators)
- Manage the showroom bookings for clients and assist with campaigns and events, you will be the face of the show room!
You will have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a marketing environment
- Experience in using Adobe programmes: Photoshop, InDesign & Acrobat is essential
- Project management experience
- High level of organisational skills
- Supplier management skills in particular with media relations, creative agencies and printing companies
- Excellent communication skills
- A Practical and hands on approach
Please get in touch, if this seems like the perfect role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.