I am currently working on a Marketing Executive position for a global and leading provider of knowledge through publishing, exhibitions and market intelligence. This is a large scale organisation with over 150 offices across more than 40 countries, allowing plenty of room for progression down the line.
As the marketing exec you will assist with the execution of the exhibitor, visitor and delegate marketing campaigns in order to drive attendance and maximise revenue. However your main focus will be driving revenue through digital marketing, the expectation is you will take full ownership of this project.
Your key responsibilities will look something along the lines of;
- Taking ownership of 4 event websites
- Driving traffic to the website through email marketing and social media, monitoring web stats through Google Analytics
- Managing email automation
- Managing social media, posting regular event updates on Twitter & LinkedIn
- Liaising with app producers to ensure they have the correct content from the website and develop the attendee feedback tool
- Using Photoshop to produce personalised banners for exhibitors to promote their attendance at the event
- Attending events in Europe, ensuring marketing materials such as digital adverts are running as they should be
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Previous B2B exhibition or conference marketing experience
- Strong organisation & ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Experience of social media as a business tool
- Experience of working with external designers and printers
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office & willing to learn Photoshop
- Flexibility regarding working hours as attendance at events may require long work days, evenings and weekends
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.