Handle Recruitment is seeking an ambitious Marketing Executive with B2B experience to join a market leader in large scale international events, that enable government officials, industry leaders and technical experts to share ideas, develop partnerships, conduct business, network and access export and growth markets.
In this role you will support the Marketing Manager to deliver against the agreed marketing strategy for a series of events by assisting with the planning, organisation and execution of innovative marketing campaigns, ultimately raising the profile of the business, increasing revenue and supporting the continued growth of the company.
As the Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and delivering cross-channel marketing campaigns with support from the Marketing Manager
- Assisting with the design, production and distribution of all promotional materials relating to the portfolio
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures
- Maintaining and updating websites
- Using digital channels and technologies to enhance the online presence of the business
- Continuous analysis and evaluation of marketing campaigns to improve performance
- Assisting with the PR activity relating to the portfolio, researching material for press releases, building relationships with relevant press and partners
- Providing the Marketing Manager with ongoing post campaign reports and recommendations for future improvements
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a marketing role in a B2B exhibitions environment
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing communications campaigns
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing practices and channels such as Google Analytics, SEO, PPC and social media
- Attention to detail, strong copy writing, proofing and analytical skills
- The ability to work both independently and as a team player as required
Please apply now to have a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.