Handle are working with the leading international festival of creativity to recruit a permanent Marketing Executive to their team.
This is a lynchpin role working in a busy marketing team by supporting in the planning, delivering and measuring of marketing activities across the product portfolio. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering bold and brilliant global multi-channel marketing campaigns that achieve targets for customer volumes and revenues. You will also be responsible for ensuring activity is delivered on brand, on time and on budget as well as analyse and report on marketing effectiveness.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Brief, approve, distribute and measure marketing campaigns for the event - email, social media, PPC, press, video and live events
- Report on a weekly basis the marketing lead funnel, using Salesforce to understand the quality, source and conversion of the leads
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure the marketing campaigns drive leads, opportunities and customer usage to support sales targets and be the marketing lead champion
- Proactively support Salesforce best practice, embedding new processes within the sales teams and looking for improvements within your day-to-day role
- Create a detailed marketing plan for the event and develop the communications brief which is aligned to specific marketing objectives - the value proposition, customer needs, key messages and channel plans
- Find ways to extend our reach into and deepen our understanding of specific target customer groups through research and partnerships
- Work closely with the Content team to curate and manage the release of content through the year to targeted groups that ensures maximum engagement
- Analyse and report on key KPIs and ensure these are regularly communicated to the wider team; continually working to optimise channel performance
This role will be well suited for an individual with hands on experience of email and digital marketing. You will have experience u sing analytic and tracking tools to measure marketing effectiveness and ideally experience using Salesforce and Marketo software. You will be a hard worker, persistent and passionate about getting things done with a passion for events and the advertising industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.