- Deliver robust and integrated marketing across all B2B and B2C channels, for example content, events and customer facing marketing material, covering both digital and offline.
- Support the Marketing Manager in communicating the value proposition and sales story for the brand.
- Write engaging and compelling content across B2B and B2C and manage social media.
- Proactively identify industry trends and translating them into viable sales stories.
- Support with the delivery of, and attendance at, industry events.
- Work closely with the sales teams, understanding their requirements and translating these in to marketing ready communications and collateral.
- Implement and manage their 'Brand Ambassador' campaign to engage with influencers across the UK.
- Understand brand objectives and brand identity for your brands, ensuring the guidelines are reflected across all touchpoints.
- Demonstrate a strong customer, market and competitive focus: identifying the market intelligence needed to create and deliver the brand marketing plan.
- You'll need great organisation skills with amazing attention to detail and be able to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- We are looking for a proactive and adaptable marketer with a can-do attitude.
- Using your marketing skills, you will be at the centre of creating exciting opportunities for the brand.
- This is a role where you need to hit the ground running, immediately demonstrating your understanding of effective marketing.
- As they grow their team, this is an exciting time to join our department and make a real
Please not this is a 12 month fixed term contract.If this sounds like you and you're ready for your next great career move, then please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7569 9926.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.