Handle have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketing executive to join the team of one of London's most loved live music venues. Based in Camden, this is a unique opportunity for someone looking to combine their passion for marketing and music!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Head of Marketing across all aspects of the marketing dept.
- Ability to work alongside Head of Marketing to plan and then implement marketing campaigns including print, press, online, social and advertising.
- Writing artwork briefs and working with designers to create wide range of artwork requirements.
- Full understanding of Social Media including advertising. Able to plan effective schedules and social growth campaigns.
- Manage print advertising schedules, artwork and budgets.
- Fluency in CMS-based websites and HTML. Working on website redesigns and launches.
- Managing email databases, sending Direct Mail newsletters, growing databases.
- Understanding of mobile apps and iTunes store for developers.
- Stand alone presentations and projects for the Group.
- Attend and minute regular marketing meetings.
The right candidate with have strong written and verbal skills with excellent attention to detail. We are looking for a proactive individual who is able to take initiative to drive and improve practices and results. Ideally you will be fluent in all standard Mac and Office programs including Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP for around 6 weeks initially with a high likelihood of converting to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.